So yesterday, I was working on a LO that wasn’t going well. I asked Missus Wookie for some help with this LO because it was just AWFUL. She asked for a photo and THIS is what I sent her…horrid.
Ugly I tell ya….Well she was away but she later sent me an email that said this:
I'd move the "square" over to the right hand bottom, overlapping that bottom/middle photo. Then a smallish vertically aligned journaling place above. With some flowers grounding it.
Cool LO design tho'
By thye time she sent this I had gone another direction…and by the time I completed the LO I had went yet another direction….LOL.
This is what I ended up with:
I am a little irritated that the Ric Rac on the right side looks crooked as it isn’t in real life…scanner smooshed it. Also since I scanned this LO, the first page has some doodling around the green shaped paper and the striped paper as well…just simple outlining but it brought it out.
And for another cute picture…
I bought some German candy for the little ones’ Easter baskets this year. German’s have some way cool stuff. This is a marshmallow “sucker”.
No comments:
Post a Comment