Thursday, April 16, 2009

On a ROLL…two more done today!

I might make this goal…truly.  It’s OK if I don’t but at least I will have tried!!!!
downtownstuttgart
This set of pictures is really sentimental.  I have pictures of Courtney taken in front of this same water fountain!!!
Image425
This set of pictures just immortalizes my view of driving to Patch Barracks every day (or rather when I drove there-which was quite often as the commissary and the medical clinic were both there). 
Both LO’s were done with patterned paper from my latest DCWV stack purchase.  The striped piece and the flowers in the first LO  both came from Citrus stack and the blue piece from the Taj Mahal stack. Both stacks are absolutely gorgeous with glittery papers and all!!

Here’s another photo I love.  This was taken on Easter Sunday of my Love…
Image396
I love the expression on his face.  Or maybe I am just missing him too much.  ;)

No comments: