Friday, April 17, 2009

Is it better…your call….

I’ve completed 8 LO’s in the process of meeting my goal of cleaning up my scrappy table before dh comes home from playing soldier.  So the question I ask you….especially YOU, my friend…is it better or WORSE now?

Image428
Image429
Image430

Robin…there’s LESS orange.  LOL. 

Here’s another LO:
At Work
And a picture of my MONKEY:
monkey
And he can’t be undone by my friend’s little guy Nick…he’s just as cute in a cowboy hat, isn’t he Martha????  (the proper answer is yes…even if it IS patronizingly patting me on my back because of course any good momma thinks her kid is cuter than anyone else’s…but I just KNOW it).
Image327

1 comment:

The Watts Family said...

Desk looks good! More room for your creative juices! The rough edges on that paper is really neat! Your kids take great pictures! I can see why you scrap
:-)