Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blogger award…

I am fairly certain I am undeserving of this award…but I do appreciate receiving it!  Thank you LIssa for the honor and I gladly accept!!
award_proximidade
“This blog invests in and believe in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propogated. Please give more attention to these writers."
I’d like to share it with:

1.  Aleta
2.  Ryann
3.  Karen
4.  Wendrie
5.  Jen

PS…may I request that you pray for my husband today?

6 comments:

Lissa Ballard said...

You absolutely may request and I will pray for Pat. You're most welcome!

Jen said...

You DO deserve it!!! :) I will most certainly keep your hubby & you in my prayers!!! Hugs!!!

Geri said...

Congrats on the award... that was so sweet...
and prayers going up for Pat.

BunnyKissd said...

Congrats! You definitely deserve it too! {{{hugs}}} I will keep you & your husband in my thoughts...

Missus Wookie said...

Congratulations on the award, thanks for nominating me :)

Gotcha covered for Pat's safety.

ladynurse4 said...

Praying!

Congrats on the award.