Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two 2 Page LO’s to share…

I have this goal…it’s probably too lofty…but it’s there nonetheless.  While my dh is away playing soldier, I am going to try to get my scrappy table cleaned off.  OK…sounds easy , right?  NOT!!!!  It’s covered in stuff that doesn’t have a home.  Stuff that if I put away (IF I COULD) I would forget I have and it would sit in my stash and never, ever get used.  PLUS…on one side of my desk I have a pile of pictures to scrap.  So my goal this week, its to get some of these pictures scrapped and into albums.  Here’s the first one of the pile….
SayingGoodbyetoRB
This LO is of our old home in Stuttgart, Germany.  I took these pictures as we were PCSing out of the country in August 2005.  Four of the pictures are of the view we could see from our third story balcony.  This was completed using BackPorch Memories October Solo Kit. 
OK this next LO was completed yesterday…it was already on my desk before I made my goal…so I had to finish it first.  More baby pictures. 
HappyGirl2
Free kids…anyone want them?  Yeah I didn’t think so….

2 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Love that stripey paper from the Back Porch Memories kit - Claudia gave me some of hers :)

Great goal and hope you make it.

BunnyKissd said...

Beautiful! I love the orange background paper on Saying Goodbye and that little see-through flower on your baby LO is so precious!