Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Resurrection Celebration 2009
We had a great celebration of our Lord’s Resurrection this year and here are just a few pictures to prove it:
CHILD…if you are gonna make funny faces on purpose please expect mom to POST them on her blog….paybacks!
Our Resurrection Rolls:
Look the “tomb” is empty, MOM!
2 comments:
I love Em's curly hair in the first few pics! Courtney looks adorable with short hair! Where can I find the recipe for the rolls?
Curly hair or straight - she is a CUTIE! They all are! (don't tell the older ones I said that, lol)
I love the skateboard park post too! Awesome!!
Post a Comment