this is the view in whole…this is where I scrap. See the issue…NO? What are ya BLIND?
Left side….equals pile #1 that needs to disappear.
Right Side…equals pile #2 that needs to disappear.
The blue basket you can see? THAT is where I normally keep things to be used up. Like new RAKS that have been sent my direction or cool new products I have purchased and want to use rather than put away….note it IS FULL. The orange Thickers (Robin-shield your eyeballs)…those have a place but are being used in the current LO I am working on so they are out. There’s a basket sitting on the floor next to my feet full of Thickers. I had to take those out of that blue mesh basket on my desk.
3 comments:
My space isn't too small... my ownership is. Far too much stuff for me. I'm a hoarder and I know it. I'm going on a no buy for the next six months just to use up what I've got! (Truthfully I could go for a year and probably not run out of stuff to use...)
Sad........
I love your desk and when ever you show pictures of it~ that is all that creativity! You can't harness that in it just comes out and messes everything on that desk up lol That is how my Art Easel area always look. Good Luck with the clean up :-)
Tara, you are in good company! Really! I think it happens to all of us. My desk is a mess!
Post a Comment