Thursday, April 30, 2009

Uncanny resemblance…

Back when I was a newbie homeschooler, I ordered a Weaver catalog (Weaver is now owned by Alpha Omega Publications) so I could see what the curricula cost new.  Mine was given to me by a wonderful lady at the church we were attending at the time.  Her husband had decided she could no longer homeschool.  :( So I was more than blessed with her entire homeschooling shelf…this was God…because I didn’t even know this lady that well NOR did I have any idea what curricula I was using…just that public school wasn’t for our family.  (Tyler was finishing up 1st grade in the local public school)  But I digress….
Here’s the cover of that catalog from long ago…yes I kept it.  Why?  Because it lists the books needed for each Weaver Volume.  Makes it handy to have….
scan0046
Cute kid?  Say yes….LOL…or else…
Check out the kid in this LO:
littleme1795
I think the resemblance is uncanny….yes that is me in the photo on my LO.   But CHECK THIS OUT….
Image179
Scroll back up and look at the cover of that catalog again….if that doesn’t look like a blond Emily….LOL.

1 comment:

BunnyKissd said...

When I first saw this, before reading, I thought to myself, "Now why has Tara gone and put a blonde wig on her daughter? But look she got her on a magazine!" LOL! Wow!