Brings home coffee….
Pat hates coffee. He hates the smell. He hates the taste. I am slightly impressed he brought me home some coffee from Africa. Wanna know what’s KEWL? Starbucks coffee is grown right there where he was at (Kigali, Rwanda, Africa). So I got Starbucks from the SOURCE baby. LOL…I’ll have to let you know how it tastes. I didn’t brew it this morning.
Experiment Pix from yesterday:
We had night and day jars. Going to see which one sprouts. ;)
Today, I didn’t take pix. We didn’t really do much picture worthy. We made two more foil planters, putting 3 of the radish seedlings in one foil planter and 12 (!!) in the other foil planter. We are doing an experiment on over-crowding.
I had a doctor’s appointment today to check up on my ear infection. Ear looks good. TSH, T4 and T3 were all normal. Doctor would NOT look at my thyroid antibodies. So will keep treating herbally. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment