Thursday, May 21, 2009

Creativity….

Man I needed that….I needed some creating time.  I have a friend who says her “hair is standing on end”.  That’s the way I felt yesterday.  Today has been much better.  I took a rest day from exercise (pre-planned, not just because I really REALLY needed it) and took off a Swap Kit to the post office (half of it anyway).  I puttered around on base before returning home to create a little more. 
This is the LO I mentioned earlier today (for ya’ll it’s tomorrow already in Europe)…the one that  was on my camera….picture didn’t turn out as well as I had thought and now it’s too dark to take another so this will have to do:
Image063
Here’s the two from today:  (both using Basic Grey papers from a BackPorch Memories kit)
Image064
Image065

And I am going to go read for a little while and then head to bed.  Tomorrow is Friday…..WOOT.
Hey for the grandparents reading my blog….Seth is slowly figuring out the problem with phonemic awareness (ie. the key to the ability to sounding out words).  He’s “getting it” finally and read a full sentence today in school.   I can’t understand….the kiddo is a whiz with numbers, but reading FORGET ABOUT IT.  ;-)  He loves books though so am hoping once we get over this hump, he’ll just take off soaring. 

6 comments:

Tricia said...

You can't make a bad layout with such adorable subject matter - gorgeous!

Betsie Morris said...

These are beautiful! I love the first one! Wow! The bling is great! Nice work and enjoy those teacher appreciation days would ya? Hee-hee! :-)

Kylie said...

Great LO's Tara. WTG Seth!!!

ladynurse4 said...

love all three of these LO's.
Tell Seth Congratulations on the accomplishment!

BunnyKissd said...

These LOs are "Super Cute" especially the first! ^-^ Seriously, doodles & glitter! YAY!

Jen said...

These are gorgeous!!!!