I went grocery shopping today. I am trying to not purchase anything other than meats and fresh veggies without a coupon of some sort. I don’t know if I will ever make that goal. BUT….today I bought $350.30 woth of groceries and was able to take off $64.20 in coupons. I was excited. Yes, couponing is a lot of work and takes time. But I am trying to be a good steward of the money that God has blessed us with!
I scrapped some this weekend. I just uploaded the pictures to my computer…so here ya go.
Martha! This one is done with one my DCWV stacks I was talking about on the phone the other day. I {heart} this paper.
I used Glimmer Mist on the grungeboard butterfly. I still do NOT see the point in the stuff…it doesn’t SHOW UP. And yeah I applied it liberally. sheesh. I just don’t see what all the Hub-Bub is about ! (and by the way, that is my own personal opinion and isn’t meant to cause you to purchase or not to purchase this product or slander or harm the company who manufacture’s Glimmer Mist).
This next LO was done using Prima papers I got from Jen when she was my Secret Sister!
Is it just me or does it look like Emily is floating on thin air in this picture?????? LOL
5 comments:
WTG on the coupons!!!! Love the LO's and yes it does look like Emily is floating! Cool picture! :)
hey love your layouts.
on the glimmer mists, I've not tried them on grungeboard, but have one it on chipboard. couple of things we remind people of at the store while demo-ing them is that you really have to shake them up well, they settle really quickly. and it shows up better if you do a couple of coatings. spray a layer on, let it soak in/ dry then spray on more. it can really have a beautiful shine to it. try it on plain chipboard and see if you like it better.
Love your scrap pages.....what a talent you have for scrapbooking. It really does look like your daughter is floating !!
How did she do that lol
Blessings:-)
Really love the baby girl one... the other is not my style, but the design is great!
Lovely picture of Em!
Definitely floating! Great layouts!
Post a Comment