Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
The Magic of Sister Love
I can’t think of a more special relationship than that of two sisters. Sisters are important. They are built-in friends, confidants, playmates and sometimes even foes. I love the pictures I took of Courtney and Emily today…enjoy! I’ll post some LO’s at the end too.
3 comments:
Growing up in a family of sisters I can relate to the special relationship. We are best friends still today. Such sweet photos and great LOs.
Love the Pictures of the girls so nice......and the scrapbook pages are fabulous as well! ~Blessings Heather
I love the pictures of Courtney and Emily! So sweet and pure! Great pages too!
Post a Comment