Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Trip to Sternenland!!!
We went to Sternenland on Monday. Think McDonald’s indoor play place on steroids. Add the inflatables…and you have Sternenland. We had such a good time!!!!
I really had a hard time getting decent pictures because I wanted to play too…so you’ll have to make do with a few of the not so great ones and a couple of videos.
Garret….
Tyler…
3 comments:
Now that looked like fun! I could not help from laughing at Pat and the girls!
Wow! Looks like a riot!
Wow...that looks like so much fun, Tara! My kids would love to find a place like that around here!
Post a Comment