Sigh..kids grow up and get too mouthy, too fast:
Tyler was born at 35 weeks and 5 days of my pregnancy….he was 6lbs and 6 oz 4 weeks early. He would have been HUMONGO. He was also 19.75” long Here are some pix from his first year ending with an ugly scrapbook LO (it was one of the first I ever did, in the time of the STICKER SNEEZE trend):
6 weeks old…taken over the side of the crib.
3 months old….taken the day I decided to quit nursing him. :(
4.5 months old
5.5 months old-those red overalls were my FAVE on him at this age!
6 months old…the age when he began to wear clothing double his age…this is a 12 months outfit.
10 months..the cutest little bum you ever did see….
11months old
from his first birthday party…I didn’t have any pix left to scan that were worth sharing.
almost 2 years…playing at the local park.
2nd birthday party
3rd birthday
4th birthday
5th birthday
6th birthday….he LOVED Batman..I think he THOUGHT he WAS Batman
Around his 7th birthday….playing in a box.
8th birthday party at McDonald’s in Waynesville, MO
9th birthday
Around his 10th birthday
11th birthday
12th birthday
13th birthday
14 years
15 years…we were in the process of packing out to move to Germany, so no party. We barely had furniture…LOL!
The next few pictures were taken today…the day after his birthday. I helped him cut his newest creative hairstyle…he likes to be creative with his image.
(hmmph…don’t smile Tyler, it might crack your face.)
The kid DOES smile….just not AT the camera. He’s brought back memories of the 80’s…and middle school…shudder…LOL.
Now don’t have a heart attack…I made my son a card. Yeah…I hate making cards…but he’s special.
10 comments:
Ahhhh! what a cutie! I love seeing him through the years. They do grow up so fast, I agree. Sigh....tell him his hair cut is RAD and so TOTALLY AWESOME and, like, BOGUS DUDE! :D Can you tell I'm so totally down with my bad self? ((HAR HAR))
Ahh... loved seeing him through all the years! Happy Birthday to him!
What a great post! All those wonderful pics! ^-^ He's probably mortified about you showing his little baby butt to the world, but there is nothing cuter than a baby butt... hehehe...
I love his new hairstyle, and our 16 year old (he'll be 17 in a month! >.<) has the same attitude about smiling for pics! ^-^
Happy Birthday to an awesome young man!
Happy Birthday Tyler!!! What a fun posting on the blog. I loved looking at the all of the pictures and "seeing" Tyler grow up! :)
Thanks for sharing Tara, so nice to see all the pictures...We are on the brink of teen years ugh! Happy Birthday Tyler ~Blessings Heather
Wow... great journey Tara! He's so handsome now and was absolutely adorable as a little guy (yeah - darling bum from a purely mom's point of view). He'll hate you for that one btw. I still living down a "bum" page from my oldest. Happy belated birthday to your young man. (Cool cut - you're a better mom than me - I'd have never done it LOL).
Hugs to you... sometimes it's just as hard for us moms to watch our kids grow up as it is a difficult journey for them...
Happy Birthday! I love the picture history! It does go so fast, doesn't it?
What a wonderful post. I so enjoyed seeing him "grow up". Happy Birthday Tyler.
Okay, now it is as plain as the nose on Tyler's face. They make that change from sweet to sassy at age 14. He'll be back. I had gut-wrenching worries about mine for a while, and we are great friends today. Hang in there!
Oh goodness - those last few pics brought back pics of the 80s for me!!! And that profile view is the spitting image of you! The 80s must be coming back - Sierra wanted shoes that were neon colors and high top the other day!! Reminded me of MCHammer!
Post a Comment