Monday, July 06, 2009

More LO’s to share….

These are some that I’ve done over the past few days or so….they have been on my camera waiting for me to download.  I apologize for the photos of the acrylic pages….it was too dark and I am too lazy to re-take.
Acrylicpage1
Acrylicpage2
That is the front and back of that acrylic page and finishes up a set of acrylic pages from a trip to Heidelberg Castle with Missus Wookie and her gang. 
Don'tGrowUp
FiremanSeth
And this last LO I was going to post for the BackPorch Memories Guest DT (August) but I wasn’t “feeling it” so am not posting it.  I ended up doing another LO for that but can’t post it until after the 10th. 
sweetsibs

3 comments:

Jen said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Tricia said...

"Dont' grow up so fast" - so sweet!

Geri said...

I love "Fireman Seth" That is a great LO (as are all the others)