Friday, July 17, 2009

Silly kids…..

The kids are getting excited about leaving for Italy next week.  So much so that this morning, I got up and Emily says…”NOW can you go to ITALY???”.  I spent about 15 minutes trying to convince her that it wasn’t time for Italy yet. 
emgardensecrets
Seth is currently sitting at the table looking at a book about Ancient Rome.  He was so excited when he found the Nigri Gate located in Trier, Germany.  He recognized it…before I did.  I thought it was just something similar to the Nigri Gate…until I wrangled the book out of his hand (he was NOT wanting to let it go for even a second) so I could read the caption.  LOL.  Now he’s drawing pictures of the Leaning Tower.  Stinker.
Image029
So how about that weather?  I am fairly certain that summer is gone here.  We are back to upper 60’s and rain (and it’s cool since the sun is hiding).  Jeans and jacket weather for sure.  I think I am going to refrain from buying summer clothes while we live here…eye roll.  LIke that is gonna happen.  I think August will find us a little warmer for 3 weeks of it at least and then we’ll be begging for today’s weather since we don’t have A/C here. 

3 comments:

Jen said...

I would be just as excited! ;)

The Watts Family said...

You take such wonderful pictures of your children ~Italy wow that is where my family is from!! Sounds fun! ~Blessings Heather ;-)

Anonymous said...

I would probably be asking every day as well if I were getting to go to Italy! Your photos of your children are beautiful! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm glad that you enjoyed the pictures of the Ozarks. Sorry that you are feeling homesick, though.