Sunday, August 02, 2009

Piazza dei Miracoli- 2 Museums

We went through two museums pretty quick, the Sinopie Museum and the Opera Museum.  I didn’t take any pictures in the first one as it was mostly just the reliefs.  (and a little boring I might add).  The Opera Museum, I did take a few pictures.  It had lots of things to look at.
Wooden model of the Miracle Square
Image398
Image399
Image401
Then we looked at some various items in the museum, although not as thoroughly as I would have liked because we had to rush off to meet our tour for the Tower!!!  I didn’t want to miss that for anything!
Image402
Image404
Image405
Image407
Image406
Image408
Model of the Baptistery

Image409
Image414
Image415
Image416
Image745
And we rushed out to make it on time to the Tower tour we had tickets for!  There was so much more to look at and I had wanted to look more slowly so I could tell ya’ll more about the items I took photos of! 

No comments: