Friday, August 14, 2009

School Prep

Every year at this time, I am doing some sort of preparations for our upcoming homeschooling year.  This year, I have to recreate my Teacher’s Binder for use with our unit study, through the Weaver Curriculum.  Normally, I just put in the new stuff we’ll be doing into my old binder but this year, I have to replace the binder itself.  It’s falling apart.  The tabs are breaking.  So a new one is in order.  I am revamping it as I go as well.  I am sure throughout this year I will continue to revamp.  But this is what I have so far:
Image019
Image020
Some of you will recognize that pretty binder label.  It was originally made for the OSU Topper challenge.  I put it to use.  LOL
Image021
Image022
And a LO I made for the BPM monthly DT.  Mine didn’t win and that’s okay.  Another finished LO and I am completely happy with my creation.
Image005

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your binder! Mine isn't nearly so pretty! :)

Jen said...

gorgeous layout and binder!!

ladynurse4 said...

such an adorable LO of litte Em. Love the journaling block and the arrangement of photos especially....and of course that is my fav paper line in a long time. The binder is beautiful. You will enjoy using it.

Jodi said...

Love the binder and the page!