Saturday, September 26, 2009

Seth’s Birthday Party

Wow…I am a little behind with my blogging!  Let’s see about getting caught up.  Somewhat!
September 15th is Seth’s birthday.  I remember 7 years ago, NOT wanting to have this little baby on the anniversary of Sept 11.  I wanted to have him…but NOT that day.  I was thinking if I had actually gone into labor I would have crossed my legs and stood on my head to keep from having him.  ROTF.  Thankfully, Seth wasn’t interested in being born that day.  Nope….he had other plans.  He and the doctor were in cahoots together to prove momma wrong about NOT carrying to my due date.  BECAUSE I DID.  To the day.  That’s okay Seth.  then…..(about a week old)
scan0029
This year, Seth’s birthday seemed to creep up on us.  With school starting, soccer, Tyler’s work schedule, games, football…etc….I took a look at our schedule and realized that Sunday the 12th was the ONLY time we had available for his “party”.  Off to the bowling alley I went to make sure they were going to have room for us. 
Image430
Sorry….I had an hour to make a cake and decorate it.  I’m not that good with how a baked product “looks” but they always taste good…well usually…ROTF….I messed up a CAKE MIX because I was in a hurry.  LOL.
Image429
Image441
Image434
Image435
Image442
Image444
Image468
Image517
And this is the coveted Bumblebee from Transformers…too bad the movie isn’t mommy approved for a 7 year old to watch….he’d love Bumblebee in the movie. 

Image564
Image566

2 comments:

BunnyKissd said...

LOL That pic of Seth with the pizza is adorable! Happy birthday little dude!

Aleta said...

Happy Birthday Seth!!!