I’m totally going to miss having them here. I have been homeschooling since 2000, when we pulled Tyler out of public school at the end of first grade. This has been an enjoyable time of my life, one I was looking forward to seeing through to completion. However, that isn’t what is going to happen. I can only pray and hope that this is what Tyler needs. I ask that each of you pray with me.
Seth and Emily made Eagle Lapbooks during this first unit of the year. That was great fun.
On Friday of this past week, Seth and Emily did their first chemistry experiment. We are making crystals. I currently have 7 petry dishes on my window ledge growing crystals. They are really excited about them. we got the stuff to complete the experiment from Home Science Tools online.
Tomorrow we start a new unit…we’ll be talking quite a bit about the Temple that Jesus knew. We are *supposed* to build a model of it but I bought books and a DVD instead. It was next to impossible to get the items needed to make it here without spending an arm and a leg for postage.
Hope to chat soon….
No comments:
Post a Comment