Sharing some pictures….
Tyler and Garret have completed their first experiment in Biology. They made four cultures with pond water and egg yolk, rice grains, hay, and soil. We got the pond water at the pond in Baumholder.
While there, the Littles and Courtney did some nature journal stuff…LOL…for lack of a better description.
This was a nice day…although it was chilly. It was nice to be out and about during our schooling time.
SEEE…look at these smiles.
See ya all later gator…..
OH yeah…I said I had something to tell you about the future of our home school.
Pat and I are having major issues with Tyler and rebellion…this is only putting it mildly. Some of you know what is going on. Some of you don’t even know the half of it. I am not going to air dirty laundry on my blog…so to speak. Pat and I discussed putting Tyler in public school. He won’t work for me anymore. I can’t get him to DO anything…and we’ve tried EVERYTHING in our parental arsenal to get him to comply. He won’t. He has to have an education. Period. Pat enrolled him in public school this week. (with my blessing in the end) Garret wanted to play football with the high school and to do this he has to go to school there. So he’s going as well. Garret will be fine. He’s a good student. Tyler has the POTENTIAL to do fine…whether he will or not…is up to him.
Starting Monday, I will be down to just three kids in our school. It’s going to be strange. It was necessary. For my sanity as well as…well I will leave it at that.
9 comments:
sometimes sanity is more important!
Hugs & prayers coming your way! Awesome pictures BTW!
Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do. I applaud you for your efforts and your desire to do what's best for you sons. Still praying, friend.
Hoping these changes bring about the peace that you need and that you will be refreshed and renewed.
Hugs to you friend! You are an awesome mom for looking at what is best for your kids!
Praying for you as these changes occur and adjustments are made!
First - I LOVE the photo with the kids walking away from you over the bridge! That is a great shot!
You and your family are in my prayers with public school. Hang in there!
Wow- big changes coming! I am praying that is the best choice for all of you!!
Praying for your family Tara. As parents you know what is best. Great pictures ~Blessings Heather :D
Still praying for all of you and especially for Tyler being at school in a whole new environment for him. Rest in the fact that you prayed over this and that you all are under the umbrella of protection of your husband's authority. Blessings for you and your sweet family.Love the pic on the bridge! Awesome!
Good luck with your new adventures. Pray that it all works out for you all. Huge hugs.
Post a Comment