Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Need a giggle?
I love to hear Seth laugh….this is today during reading. So you get to hear him learning to read, but finish out the video…his laughter is contagious.
Love it - and its nice to see it takes him just as long to read as Ruby. I swear, its something different after every word! Dropping the pencil, distracted by her sister, looking at the picture on the previous page, trying to turn the page ahead to see what's coming next!!! AGH! Great job Seth!
6 comments:
giggle back :)
So cool to have him learning to read too.
What a cutie! :)
definitely contagious hehehehe! what a blessing ~thanks for sharing Heather:D
Thanks for sharing. I miss having little ones laughter in my home.
Love it - and its nice to see it takes him just as long to read as Ruby. I swear, its something different after every word! Dropping the pencil, distracted by her sister, looking at the picture on the previous page, trying to turn the page ahead to see what's coming next!!! AGH! Great job Seth!
Oh my gosh! He's so cute! SO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment