Monday, June 14, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday

Are you part of the Mamarazzi? Are you one of those mommies who sees the Kix cereal all over the floor and before you clean it up, you get out the camera?  ;)  If so join us!

mamarazzi2

I found myself “annoying” my baby with the camera this week.  LOL.  She was watching a movie.

DSC_1516

DSC_1523

Check her out…she’s about to catch me taking photos of her…

DSC_1524

Oh mom…leave me alone….ROTF

DSC_1526

Off to the next child…

DSC_1527

Courtney ran out of the room, presumably to fix her hair or something as she’s figured out I post these pictures for the world to see.  LOL.  Garret had gone swimming with friends. 

Then of course…

You have to catch the pet…who thinks he’s a kid.

DSC_1536

He’s training his peeps to pet him.  When he wants petted, he flops down on the floor right in front of you.  Of course, this hasn’t always been good. I stepped on him one day because I had my hands full and didn’t SEE him. 

DSC_1537

Have a good week ladies!  I’ll be busy this week with the packers. 

 

Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how your little girl gets so mad that your taking pictures. I laughed when I saw that pic.

Christy said...

awww, cute photos! I love that she got mad at you for taking pictures!

Geri said...

Great photos... I am shocked everytime I see how grown up Emily has gotten! Seems like only yesterday she was itty bitty.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, she is so sweet! and that kitty is hilarious...I love all cats:)