Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dinner!

I love to cook!  I really do.  That’s a good thing since I have a large family to cook for!  This week for dinner I made a new recipe from Pioneer Woman’s website, Beef with Snow Peas. 

DSC_4509

This was REALLY yummy!  Ree’s looks better than mine but that’s okay!  I loved it.  Seth and Garret weren’t impressed with the snap peas! 

Then, I made some yummy multi-grain bread.  Pat even loved it.  And HE doesn’t like anything except white bread!

DSC_4508

DSC_4512

That bread was incredible!!!!  I think I will make some more tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all looks yummy. Oh how I wish I could eat bread...the gluten free mixes seem to be making me sick lately giving me tummyaches so I can't even eat fake bread. Eat some for me please I would like it toasted with some butter and strawberry jam lol ~Love Heather

Anonymous said...

OOOH! That looks great! I went to the Pioneer Woman site and laughed my butt off reading it! Thanks for the link :)

This will be perfect for Mike!
KatieJ

Country Girl said...

I love the pioneer woman too! :) Your bread looks AMAZING! Yummy.

Missus Wookie said...

I want to get back into baking bread... and I like beef with mange tout yum.