Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
This week’s workouts….
Monday….
Tuesday… 2.25 miles on the treadmill (I HATE CARDIO)
Wednesday….
(the one hour workout not the 25 minute)
Thursday….
And tomorrow is supposed to be…(I am a woman, I could change my mind-LOL)
OMGosh! Girl you are hard core! I am doing Bob's BL yoga and by the time I finish my legs and arms are so shaky I look like I am having some sort of a fit.
4 comments:
You're my workout hero!!!
OMGosh! Girl you are hard core!
I am doing Bob's BL yoga and by the time I finish my legs and arms are so shaky I look like I am having some sort of a fit.
wow. This looks serious business! Scary. I go ski jumping with the little wii people does that count for scary? No? Thought so...
:pft: I'm going to go and lie down to recover after seeing all that workout stuff ;)
Post a Comment