Friday, March 20, 2020

When in doubt....

Stay home and scrapbook!  That's my motto this week.  We are all well in my home.  My husband is still reporting to work and homeschooling continues on as usual.  I'm hoping to get some stuff done as far as putting up pictures on the walls and working on my scrapbooks.  I also now have plenty of time to grade all the history and science homework I have been putting off!  LOL!  

Today, I am sharing a layout with a photo taken of my two youngest hugging one another.  It was so stinkin' adorable!!  They don't hug like this anymore.  I think it's in the Teen Code to not hug...





I am hoping that all of my friends are well right now and enjoying some unexpected free time!  Not trying to make light of what is going on out there, just keeping positive!  Thank you for checking in with me and have a great weekend!

No comments: