Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Finishing up my March kit!

I did finish all the patterned paper in my March CKCB kit!  I even made a huge dent in the embellishments!  Go me!!!

Here's a layout that makes me laugh.  My daughters and some friends decided that our dog, Tanner, needed to be a Princess since the little girls were all pretending to dress up as princesses. 


I also worked on a page about me with my March kit.  At this point all I had left were scraps and embellishments plus the PL cards from the Ali Edwards kit I had included in my kit.


Once I finished off the above layout, I had a few scraps left from both my February and March kits.  Actually, I still have full sheets left in my February kit but who's checking?  Right??  I decided to create this layout with the scraps from both kits.  





I am very pleased with how this layout turned out!!  Who knew that I could put two kits together that well?  They are so different!  Take a look:




Well, I hear my scrapbook space calling for me so I am going to bid you adieu and heed her call!!
   ;O)  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: