Monday, March 30, 2020

I finished an album!

Scrapping is going kind of slow here.  It's tax season and I do my adult kids' taxes.  I still have one return left to work on and then I am done.  It's also time to turn in quarterly reports to the local school district we live in to comply with the New York State homeschool laws.  I sent those off yesterday.  I did finish the January 2012 album this weekend though!  Yay me!!

With this layout, I returned to my February CKC kit which I haven't put back into my stash yet. 





I did keep it very simple and used a scrap from a previous layout and embellishments from the kit.  I added some black splatters from a Mister Huey's mist.  I really love those cork hearts.  I would love to have another package because I used them all! (YES!!)

This next layout features pieces from a card that a friend made for me.  I took the card apart as well as used the elements she sent to me as a RAK and created this layout.  I also used another one of those cork hearts!




For this next layout, I dug into my scraps.  Like many scrappers, I have a stash of scraps.  I am more likely to trash small pieces but I do keep the larger pieces.  




Here's another page that I used scraps to complete it!  




I used a piece of patterned paper from my stash for this next layout, but also some scraps as well as some embellishments that I have had lying on my desk for quite some time!  Some of them were even on my desktop prior to our move in January and I packed them up and put them into a bin I keep on my desk to dig from while I am scrapping!!




The number "7" is one of the embellishments that I have had lying around for awhile.  And LOOK!  I used more of those cork hearts!  ;)

A couple of weekends ago, Scrapbook Joey had an online crop that I participated in.  One of my challenges was to do a neutral layout with at least one large and one small photo and die cuts.  Here's my layout from the challenge:




I used all scraps for this layout except for the background patterned paper.  Even my title and photo mat was from scraps!  I also dug into my ephemera die cuts to use up pieces.  

So, what are you doing during this extended Staycation caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic?  I hope you are all well.  Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a great Monday evening!

No comments: