I recently mentioned that I had played along with an online scrapbook event with Scrapbook Joey. One of the challenges that Joey challenged us with was to add a waterfall folio album to your layout!. Directions were provided and I used them pretty close except I didn't make the folio part. This is a great way to get lots of photos onto a layout of a single event.
I was very pleasantly surprised with how nice this came out! I was afraid it would look terrible but I ended up loving it. To put it into my album, I just slid the layout inside and cut out a rectangle out of the page protector over the waterfall element.
Have you ever made one of these on your pages? Share! If not, tell me what you are working on in your albums! Thanks for stopping by!
Have you ever made one of these on your pages? Share! If not, tell me what you are working on in your albums! Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
I love this idea. Does it add alot of bulk to your album, though? Is there a link you can share for the instructions, or show us how it's done? Thank you in advance!
Hey Tish! Here's the link to the directions!
https://blog.creativememories.com/2020/03/18/magic-awaits-you-within-this-diy-waterfall-folio-album/?fbclid=IwAR050Ay2tJGVg1ffLOdTSI6uqC22AzUfb468K7fAk734TPg6x0Y1wBsWV34#more-47469
I did alter it a little bit!
Post a Comment