Monday, April 06, 2020

Color Palette Challenge!

I recently created a layout with this color palette as my starting off point:



Hey, I even went with an Easter theme!


I think this one turned out kinda cute! I'm still puttering through my 2012 albums.  I've almost finished my January 2012 album, but once I get a few months worth of pictures printed, I kinda skip around in the year.  I have January-April 2012 printed.  Easter was in April that year.  

Are you looking forward to Easter this year?  With Social Distancing and Quarantines still happening until April 30th, I have no plans.  My teens don't care about hunting Easter eggs although, I am sure they still expect an Easter basket!  I didn't buy any Easter outfits and of course, we'll be attending church online.  I hope you have a blessed week!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

TishSch said...

Such a cute page! So cheerful and colorful!