Saturday is the day we clean the house, I am sitting here cleaning my desk while waiting for my turn with the vacuum. My desktop is almost always a huge disaster, but last night I decided to sort photos into the scrapbook albums that arrived in the mail yesterday. This means that I have photos, page protectors, and albums all over the desk and the floor. Underneath that huge mess is the remnants of my May 2020 CKCB kit. I have one piece of patterned paper left, several strips of patterned paper and a bunch of embellishments. I made 13 cards in the past two days trying to "bash" that kit.
Here are six of the cards that I made!
I also needed to get the finished layouts from May into those albums I mentioned above. Here are some more layouts that I have created this month. Up first, is a layout of Tyler and Lorraine (she is my granddaughter's momma but they are no longer together).
Next is a layout of the kids playing in the rain. This is what homeschooled kids do in the middle of the day. We stop to make memories and to play!! Best part of homeschooling is the cultivation of relationships. The irony of this day is that we were actually in the middle of a poetry lesson and the kids were making a poem about RAIN.
This is the second layout that I have created with these photos. The first layout I made went into the April 2012 album, but this one will go into Garret's "baby book". No, that baby book is not even close to being completed. LOL!!
This layout features my sweet baby girl patiently waiting on Seth's Boy Scout function to get over with. She was bored, but was behaving so well.
So, how's this month been for my other scrappy friends? Did you get much completed this month? I have two more layouts completed that need to be photographed. I have completed 25 layouts in May. Not too shabby. I am hoping that number will double for June because school will be out next week and I'll have more time! YAY!! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:
You have been busy! All of your projects are beautiful and way to go using up that kit!
Post a Comment