Tuesday, May 26, 2020

May Counterfeit Kit Scrapbook Layouts!

For some reason, this month my creativity has been "off".  We can blame it on the Pandemic but I think it has more to do with the end of the homeschooling year and making sure we meet our new state's requirements.  I've been thinking more about those things when I have time to be in my office than scrapbooking.  Next week, is our last week of school so I hope the summer break ends my creativity snafu.  

Despite being a little bit stuck, I do have some layouts to share with you from my May kit!  This first layout is a double page spread of my darling baby daughter who was forced to pose for me while I honed my photography skills.  When she got tired of it, she would stick her tongue out at me or make other crazy faces.  LOL!!





This next layout has a photo of my husband and I with my sister who had come to visit us in Georgia.  They were on their way to their next destination so we were taking photos of us and the kids.  I haven't scrapbooked the photo of the kids yet, but it's on my to do "sometime in the next 30 days list".  LOL!!  I used a fussy cut piece of my Forgery on the Fourth patterned paper that I made.  It is tucked behind the photo! 




I think this one is my fave for the month of June.  The bright yellow dot paper really makes me happy!  Thank you for checking in with me today!  Have a great Tuesday evening!!!

No comments: