Friday, July 24, 2020

It's Friday! Whoop Whoop! July 2020 CKCB Layout #16

Hey!  We made it!  It's Friday!  The weekend is here. My husband will be completely off this weekend because he completed his thesis paper and submitted it last weekend!  So, I have had his attention all week!  Yay! 

Last week, I received an order of Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in the mail.  I love the idea of a texture paste that is already colored for me.  I was a little surprised at how dry it was when I opened it but the instructions on the jar said to add water. 


I also added some sequins on this one!  I journaled with alpha stickers on this layout.  Different effect.  Not my favorite but it works!  I am still trying to use up those giant block letters from my kit. Oddly enough, I discovered that I had two D's in my pack.  Weird.  I don't think that there were two of any other letter.  HAHA! 



The Embellishment Mousse is slightly shiny and it dried nicely on my layout too.  As you can also see from the above photos, I popped my title up with foam dots to add some depth.  I am really getting use of my papers from my kit as well.  I have kept every single scrap and am trying to use them as I go.  I have a stack of scraps though that I need to figure out what to do with.  I got a new hexagon punch recently so I see doing something with that for a layout!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: