Wednesday, July 22, 2020

July 2020 CKCB Layout #14

Seriously ya'll, I am having way too much fun with my kit this month!  I think part of the reason I am powering through it like a crazy mad woman is because school starts next month.  I realize my scrappy time is going to wane a bit.  Or I choose not to sleep...yeah, probably not a great option!

Today, I am bring you another layout of our dog, Tucker, who passed away from leukemia.  This layout is very colorful with the bright red gingham from my Color Add-On kit. 


I painted the chipboard label from my kit black and put red cardstock behind it to use it as a title block.  This is a simple layout that lets the photo be the star!  I also finally used those kraft colored stickers as well.  OH!  The hearts came from the cut file I used on the layout I shared on Monday. I saved them which means I have a stack of them on my desk!  LOL! 

My goal this month was to use up lots of the letter stickers in my kit.  I doubt that I will use them all, but I've made a pretty great dent in them!!  I also used up almost all of the chipboard included in my kit!  I have some butterflies that I'd like to incorporate into a layout but we'll see if I pull that off.  Thank you for stopping by my blog today and checking in! 


No comments: