I'm still working through my July kit and I have another layout to share with you today! This layout absolutely tells you all about my weirdness. The title of the layout is "Box Box Baby". Every single time one of our cats (there are now two) get into a box, I hum the tune to "Ice Ice Baby" but sing out Box Box Baby. I'm weird. And happy about that. LOL!!
I kept this layout very simple so I could tell the story, which DOES include the tidbit I shared above. The journaling block I used in the upper left hand corner I cut down. It had a black border around it. It was too large and I didn't like it with my blue scalloped border. I cut a circle out of one of the patterned papres and used it as a title block. Those black Thicker sets are almost to the point that I cannot make words out of them any longer. I made the "A" out of a "V" and a piece of another letter I had cut off in the past sometime. I am thinking that when I finish my July kit that whatever is left of these two sets will be thrown away. Yep. I will put them into the trash. I know....seems wasteful but seriously? I have other sets of partially used Thickers to use up.
Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment