Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Blurry Photos...

Do you scrapbook blurry photos? I know that we all tend to want these perfect photos to go with our memories and I really prefer that myself.  Once upon a time, my husband went away on a ONE YEAR UNACCOMPANIED TOUR in South Korea.  It was a rough year for all of us!  However, he was able to come home for R&R for two weeks.  I didn't tell the kids beforehand because I was afraid it wouldn't actually happen AND I wanted to surprise them.  I snuck him home in the middle of the night.  The next morning, he came downstairs and surprised them.  I ended up with a picture of their reaction but it was blurry because I was bawling my eyes out.  ;)


Telling my family's stories is important to me, even when the photos are imperfect.  Have a great Tuesday afternoon!  

No comments: