Monday, October 05, 2020

OCT 2020 - CKCB Layout #1

Yay!  I have already dug into my kit this month!  I'm pretty excited about that!  Last month, I think I got stuck in the beginning of the month and then once I dug into the kit I was able to get stuff done!  This first layout is super bright and happy!


I even broke out the washi tape right away. Normally, I forget about it and wait until I am almost out of paper and then use it!  I also cut into my American Craft Newsletter freebie of cut-outs that I included in my kit.  I layered three of the tags behind the large photo.  I did print two of these cut-out sheets so I have more than enough to play with! 

I also played with what was left of my September kit this weekend.  I put away almost everything except some of the patterned paper and alphas.  I created this layout for a challenge over at Scrapbook Generations FaceBook group.  They had an online crop last weekend.  We have until the 25th to complete the challenges so I am still working through them.


This was done with the full sheet of woodgrain from my September kit as well as some scraps from a previous layout.  I used up almost all of those scraps although it looks like I have enough on my desktop to create a small card. We'll see.  

I hope that you have a great week this week.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: