Thursday, October 29, 2020

October 2020 CKCB Layout #5

Hey!  I am back today with yet another layout from my October CKCB kit to share!  I am still working through my Orlando trip photos and this layout features another set of those!  This time I used a sketch provided to the Bash Your Scrapbook Stash FaceBook Group. 

Here's a link to that sketch!

 


I ended up adding the black Thickers from my stash to complete the title for this layout.  I used more of the Shimelle ephemera die cut flowers from my kit as well as bits of the cut-apart sheets.  All in all, I am happy with how this layout turned out! It was also simple to complete since the design was already though out for me.  All I had to do thing about was cutting down my photos to fit!  

Have a great Thursday!  Thank you for stopping by!!

No comments: