Friday, November 27, 2020

Christmas Crafts!

I don't know about you, but I am totally in the mood to create some Christmas cards and other crafts!  I have some pretties to play with from Buttons Galore and More so that's why I am so thrilled to get busy with Christmas stuff!  

One of the creations I have made this month is a snow globe for a card front! It's shaker box style with a scene made from BGM buttons and other supplies!  



Supplies I used from Buttons Galore and More:

  • 28 Lilac Lane Pearls and Lace (LL510)
  • 28 Lilac Lane Kit Snow Day (LL128)
  • Sparkling Sentiments Christmas (SEN12)
  • Christmas Eve Buttons 
  • Glitter Trees Buttons

What are you making in anticipation of Christmas this year?  Do  you make your own Christmas cards to send out?  I only hand-make cards for a select few people on my Christmas card list. I hope you have a blessed day and don't go crazy Black Friday shopping!  LOL

No comments: