I have a few layouts to share with you that I have also completed this month. This first layout is such a simple layout. I used bits and pieces of October's CKCB Kit and probably a few random embellishments that I have on my desk.
Next is a layout with the final sheet of patterned paper from my October CKCB Kit. I loved that piece of paper but was having a hard time finding photos to use with it. All of sudden, I realized I could use it with the first photo of our trip to LegoLand Orlando!!
This is a layout that also just came together super quickly. I used some of my Hip Kit Club Kits to complete it. I was happy to use those summer die cuts for this page!
I layered several of the Project Life cards from the April Hip Kit Club underneath my patterned paper. I popped some of those die cuts up with foam dots or tape to add some depth. I used the bottom of a Project Life card for journaling, tucking it underneath that photo.
I am still trying to bash that 6X6 paper pad that I was using for the 6X6 Sketch Class from Allison Davis and Scrapbook Generation. These papers seemed to go along with the photo of my daughter and her best friend in the stocks. LOL!!
I did use the title piece from my November CKCB Kit. So that is another one of those titles gone that I have included in several of my counterfeit kits! I added some enamel dots and stars plus some twine to finish off this layout.
Thank you for stopping by today!
No comments:
Post a Comment