Tuesday, November 24, 2020

November 2020 CKCB Kit Layout #7

I went back to the October and November 2012 albums that I am trying to finish up and pulled a photo of my kids on the beach the day after Thanksgiving!  Yes, you CAN do that when you live in Georgia.  Swimming at the beach isn't a really great idea that late in the year as the water is quite cold, but you can play at the beach!  I took a ton of photos of the kids that day.  This layout only features one!

I am calling my November 2020 CKCB Kit complete with this layout as I am out of patterned paper. I do have a few embellishments left. OK, quite a few embellishments are leftover but some of those embellishments are Thanksgiving themed and I still have a ton of photos to scrapbook of Thanksgiving 2012, which was celebrated without my husband as he was on tour in South Korea. We still had friends over though which was fun!!!

Six days left this month.  How are you doing with your kit?  I hope you made a dent in it!!  More layouts, less stash, RIGHT??  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: