Monday, November 02, 2020

Finishing up that SG Scrap Squad Online Crop

We had until October 25th to complete the challenges for that crop.  I did get this finished and posted by the due date but am just getting to sharing it with you!  

This is the Jungle Tic Tac Toe challenge and I chose to use circles (chipboard pieces from my September CKCB kit), twine, 3 or more patterned papers, brads, and polka dot paper (background).


I didn't get the remaining challenges completed because I just ran out of time and steam!  I also didn't participate in their October crop so I'll have to make sure I do so in November.  Due to the pandemic, they are hosting online crops monthly for a few months!  YAY!!  

I am traveling home today and tomorrow so if you think of me, pray for safe travels!  I am looking forward to seeing my husband, my own bed, and my cat!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Your paperclips are really cool, great technique. Michelle