Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Last Day of Quarantine...

We've been home from Tennessee for almost two weeks now and today is very last day of the mandatory quarantine we have been honoring.  No one has been sick which means we did a great job of social distancing and mask wearing during our trip!!  YAY!  I do miss my big girl though.  :(  


And all of her cats....there are six in this photo, can you find them all?


 




 

I also have a layout to share with you my my November CKCB kit!

Woot!  I finally got that scarecrow onto a layout.  I made that back in my early days of scrapbooking and have been hauling it around from duty assignment to duty assignment for the last 19 years. Nope, not kidding.  We weren't in the military when I created him!!  HA!  I am just glad that I still think he's cute enough to use!

Have a great Tuesday! 


1 comment:

Susanne said...

Cute layout, and glad the quarantine proved to be uneventful.