Monday, November 16, 2020

Today is a good day...

 I know it's Monday and no one REALLY likes a Monday, but today is my hubby's birthday so it's a GREAT day here in our home!  I love to honor my hard-working man with a good meal, some cake, and a couple of presents!  



I also want to bring you a layout from my November CKCB Kit.  This is the second layout that I have completed with my kit.  The photos are of my granddaughter at a local pumpkin farm.  Of course, she tried to take home the biggest pumpkin on the farm but when she couldn't pick it up, she settled for slightly smaller!  HAHA!  


I played with my watercolors on the background of this layout and love how that turned out!  I also used up that embellishment that I made for Buttons Galore and More on my layout!  Off to a good start on my kit, I think even if I am running a little bit behind this month!  

So, how's your kit going this month!  I know that lots of you made gorgeous kits and I really hope that you are using them up!  Have a great week!

No comments: