We were out of town the last week of October into the first week of November and so, I missed two weeks of sketches from the SG FaceBook class that I am participating in. I did get those two missed layouts completed and am working on this week's now. Both of the layouts I am sharing today have a TON of photos on them! I also managed to almost bash the paper pad I am working from. Not quite...but I pulled out the remaining sheets from the pad and through away the cover and backing!!
This first layout, I used 12x12 papers from a Pink Paislee (Bella Rouge) pad that I have in my stash. There are ten photos on this layout. The sketch had eleven but I used one of the spots for journaling.
I drew from the colors of the kids' clothing in the photos and felt that this paper pad was a perfect fit! I did have to adjust the left side of the sketch to fit with my photos and their sizes.
The second layout, I used the papers from the 6x6 paper pad I am trying to bash.
There are 23 photos on that layout! WOOT!!! These photos were meant to be three different layouts in my October 2012 album so I am super stoked that I got them all on one page.
I highly recommend this sketch book from Scrapbook Generations and the accompanying class (free with purchase ya'll!!). I may just got through the sketches a second time when I get to the Christmas layouts for 2012. LOL!!!
It's Friday! This week has been super long. We are in quarantine due to travel, just to be on the safe side...and because the Governor of NY and the base both mandate it. I don't really mind, but the kids are missing their friends and activities. We can get back at it next week, on Wednesday! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment