Today, I am sharing my first layout of the month using my CKCB November Kit. This layout was completed using the parameters that Master Forger Lisa gave us for Challenge #1:
Challenge #1 – Getting Fussy! (GD Sarah, Cindy, Leslie, Tara, Tina )
There are several papers in the inspiration kit which just scream out to me for some fussy cutting and it's one of my favourite things to do! It's therapeutic and never takes as long as you think and the results are always pretty! It can be a perfect way to use brighter or bolder designs or add some individual embellishments to your kit. It really is one of my top five techniques. So I'm challenging you to fussy cut something from your kit and use it on a project!
I had put the perfect piece of floral patterned paper in my kit just for this challenge! Fussy cutting those flowers was the very first thing that I did with my kit after photographing it!! I used them to create a layout featuring my youngest daughter, Emily, on her birthday in 2012.
I also layered patterned paper and cardstock to make my background plus added some hand stitching to the white cardstock and the blue dotted patterned paper. This layout went together super quick, despite the hand stitching because I had pre-cut those flowers. I used a few of the label die cuts from the packs in my kit for journaling and some puffy word stickers as well.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope this finds you well and happily crafting!
No comments:
Post a Comment