Hey! How did you fare over the holidays? I know that this season is so different than what most are used to and so I really hope that you all were able to make some beautiful memories despite living in a Pandemic. Our family has had a great holiday and are ready to get into the rest of our homeschool year!
Today, I am sharing a layout that I created using some great paper products from Hip Kit Club monthly kits. I wasn't really a huge fan of this particular kit and it's been sitting in its baggie in a corner of my space waiting for me to decide what to do with it. I really needed some bright papers for the photos I was working with and these totally fit the bill! When we were stationed in Georgia, we had a Black Friday tradition of going to the beach to play! Sometimes, it was just me and a friend, but in these particular photos, I had taken my three youngest kids out to Tybee Island. My husband was overseas for a year long tour. My second born was hanging out with his buddies that day and my oldest was living in Missouri with my mom. My goal while Patrick was in Korea was to keep us busy! Off to the beach in November for a photo shoot and playtime!
I also added some great Buttons Galore and More product to embellishment my page! I used Blue Bali Mason Jar Mix (MJ108) and Pearlz (Tie Dye PZ104).
No comments:
Post a Comment