Monday, January 04, 2021

Forgeries on the Fourth!

 Hey!  I’m back today to bring you some forgeries that I curated from my own stash. The original kit had some cute hot cocoa (coffee!!) dies!  Since I might have an extensive library of coffee cup cut files in my Silhouette Library, I chose one to use. It can be purchased here: 

I created this little embellishment with my Cameo! 

I also forged one of the patterned papers from the original kit for my own kit!  I used the woodgrain paper from Heidi Swapp Winter Wonderland paper pad, the snowflake from Bo Bunny's Yuletide Carol stamps, and Pink Paislee's Together For Christmas stamps to create my forged patterned paper!!

One of my goals this year is to make sure I use the things I counterfeit for my kits!  I am off to a great start and have already created a layout with both of my items! Yay!!  

The cocoa cup cut file became a coffee cup for my layout!  After cutting the initial cut file and layering the pieces of cardstock together, I found that it was quite cute but needed some oomph!  My Design Team product from Buttons Galore and More came to the "rescue"!  I loved adding some dimension to this cut file with Shimmerz Snow Squall (RZ111) and a 28 Lilac Lane kit (Snow Day LL128).  Those products can all be purchased at Buttons Galore and More's website!!!


 You should head over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see what the other Master Forgers came up with with their forgeries!  I can assure you that you will be truly amazed at what you can create from your own stash that looks lots like that new product that is tempting you to buy!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Have a great Monday!!!
 


No comments: