Saturday, January 02, 2021

December 2020 layouts!

I have yet to share all of the other layouts that I created in December!  Here are a few!


 I created that layout using another 6x6 paper pad while binge watching Virgin River on Netflix!  I love how this turned out.  I kept it pretty simple to keep your focus on my daughter's beautiful face! 

This two page spread was created using a Peachy Cheap order of Simple Stories birthday papers!  They were perfect for these photos!  I used up almost all of the papers for this particular birthday party. Below are two more layouts from the same party, using the same set of papers!


I've barely begun scrapbooking Christmas 2012 layouts but here's a simple one that I threw together! 

That makes three Christmas layouts to date. I have a ton more to do, of course!!  

This layout features more photos from our trip to Tybee Island on Black Friday 2012.  My goal was to use up that striped paper-mostly because I didn't really care for it but the B side was worse! 

Poor Smudge...he gets picked on all the time.  This time he was aggravated about the bow and retreated to a box.  I think he was saying, "BASE!". 

I had cut this triangle patterned paper for another layout in the summer and hated it.  I tucked it back into my July Hip Kit Club kit and waited until I found a photo that it worked better with.  I think this turned out quite well!

I completed this layout for a challenge over at the Hip Kit Club FaceBook group last weekend. It's kinda hard to tell, but I matted those bright papers onto light blue cardstock.  

So, how's your 2021 going for you so far?  I know we are all prayerful that this year will be better than 2020.  Have a great Saturday!





No comments: