Tuesday, January 19, 2021

CKCB-January 2021 Layout #5

I cannot believe we are less than two weeks from February!  Can you believe this?  Insanity!  Before we know it, we'll be celebrating Christmas again!  HA!

Today, I am bringing you another layout from my January 2021 CKCB kit.  This is only the 5th layout but is another two page layout! I am still working through our 2012 Family Albums.


I used some washi tape on this layout from my kit to add more color and dimension to my layout.  I do adhere washi tape on pieces of white cardstock, usually scraps.  I hate that it is usually transparent and that it can disappear on another piece of patterned paper.  This eliminates that.  This was another simple layout.  I used a few pieces of my wood veneer from my kit and other embellishments in clusters across my layout.  I love journaling on strips!  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! 

No comments: